Transitional Kindergarten (4 yrs)
Must be 4 years-old by September 1st and fully potty-trained.
Preschool (3 yrs)
Must be 3 years-old by September 1st and fully potty-trained.
Our program is designed to provide children with experiences that encourage growth in all areas of development by involving them in an environment in which each child can:
- *Develop in their knowledge, as well as grow physical, social and emotional development by observing and interacting with peers, adults and materials in their environment.
- *Increase their curiosity of the world around them thorough interacting, exploring and experiencing a variety of enriching activities.
- *Promote their skills in problem solving, social interactions and independence.
Areas of learning and inspiration include:
- Religion/Spiritual Development
- Pre-Math and Problem Solving Skills
- Language Arts Development
- Music, Art and Creativity
- Social Studies
- Fine and Gross Motor Development
- Social and Emotional Development